Ragnarok How To Put A Red Heart In Ur Ragnarok Name Please Rate/fix My Dragon Deck, Isit Tournament/regional Worthy???10 Points?

Please rate/fix my dragon deck, isit tournament/regional worthy???10 points? - ragnarok how to put a red heart in ur ragnarok name

This is my deck for my dragon deck

Thanks in advance

Dark Horus X3
red eyes black metal dragon x3
LV6 Horus X2
Horus LV8 x2
Armageddon Knight x2
Phantom of Chaos x2
Ragnarok Dragon Devine
Lord of the d
Magna Drago x2
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Sangan
Snipe Hunter
Eys Red Wyvern

Forward
STDs
Brain Control
X3 Trade
attractive x2
cosi
future fusion power plants
Monster Reborn
Monster Reincarnation
DDR x2
Dragons Mirror x2
Lightning Vortex

Royal Decree x3

Father when I change most likely to say, and I think Devine Dragon Ragnarok Hex with Dark Fusion sealed, as they to us a target for Armageddon Knightboth?

on deck:
Royal Decree and Horus are locked
Phantom of Chaos is Horus LV6 if your cemetery and red eyes black metal dragon
Horse Armageddon is the Lord D, red eyes black metal dragon dark and Horus Call simpler and clearer.
Dragonlord Devine and King Dragun D, for the protection and exploitation
Dragon Mirror and the future merger of five dragon heads and King Dragun
Magna Drago is for synchronization

and that's it really, I thank you for the help and 10 points will be awarded the best answer, thank you

3 comments:

Brandon B said...

Skip to search and hope www.metagame.com Dragon Bridge is much better then what U Got and swarms of fast attack with great force

Morphin Man =b said...

Hey nice cover! I had a dragon deck is also great! Oh, and did not listen to this kind Zane is arrogant and thinks he can beat everyone! But in addition to 10/10 and of course, is the tournament hardware! = D

Zane A said...

To be honest, I could easily overcome this with a combo deck, near the top of my head. Coverage of the operation revovling insects to the DNA and the barrier of insects and parasites Paracide, mst, if my DNA. You need multiple capture cards. adopted, mirrors, magic cylinder, negate attack, and some torrential tribute. In addition, if I were you, trust that the power of Dark Armed Dragon. Do not even bother to put in your deck. Well I can beat him. You see ... Run 3 horn of heaven on my balcony, but most people do not. So, if you really go in your deck, mon! But to be honest ... Dragons are out of date and one of the easiest to get to another.

Post a Comment