Groped In Lift Gallery Is This A Sonnet?

Is this a Sonnet? - groped in lift gallery

I wrote it. a poem that was then, I have tried every line of ten syllables make and make abab cd \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ CD eFeF GG pattern. Is this a correct sonnet

As dark gray clouds descend from heaven
I'm trying desperately to meet the costs
To be considered by the evil eye
Begin to crumble, the thoughts and feelings

The dark gray clouds begin to create a fog
A thick fog blocked all my vision
Life is a confusing maze
A collision

Sunlight slowly trying to break
As we desperately seek a new hope
Escape from reality that I knew
An output of desire, but not tap

My humor, dark gray clouds rise
Back to a life of lies

2 comments:

Champagne lover said...

Yes, it is a sonnet in the form of a sonnet by Shakespeare. The first two stanzas to mind the question of the third stanza of the proposed solution and the last heroic couplet as a solution to problems.

Good job!

Me said...

Yes, good work

Post a Comment