Naturism Boy Blog Women, Could You Love A Man Born With No Genitalia?

Women, could you love a man born with no genitalia? - naturism boy blog

I saw the question memberlonelyguy85. I am different, because, although I am a male karyotype 46XY, I was born without a penis or testes by malfunctioning Leydig cells. Without testicles, which can produce 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone, so I have no sexual desire or instinct, as a child of puberty. I know I am not capable of sexual love, but no manual or oral satisfaction that I gave my partner would be artificial. I hid until I was 43, when the world of nudism kissed me.
My question is, given the statistics that it decide thousands of women out there who live without sex, chastity, I have every chance to find a partner?

4 comments:

back from the dead said...

Yes, a chance. I have a sister in law has never been a member of the opposite sex. Would a good man like you would now secual comments.

tboznchi... said...

no. I need a man with a penis and testicles. Well, you're lucky. Sorry ...

J K (Semper Fi) Beer is good!!! said...

You're joking, right? Its so full of it dude.

robert y said...

Why not? Life is what you are doing!

Post a Comment