How To Fix My Dvd Player In My Town And Country My DVD Player Is Jammed In My 04 Chrysler Town & Country And Won't Play. How Do I Fix It?

My DVD player is jammed in my 04 Chrysler Town & Country and won't play. How do I fix it? - how to fix my dvd player in my town and country

There are 4 movies in the 6-disc changer, and if we try to change the disc, the LED flashes and you hear just trying to shuffle says, but after a few Trys "mistake" on the radio display. I hope that it will take a better way, everything apart.

1 comments:

THE_SILE... said...

Unforutnately, will be the controller to send a radio workshop through your local Dodge or Chrysler. Mini-Vans DVD changer in the Caravan / T & C have a poor reliability record. The usual cost for this service is $ 250.00. I am not calling the unit to be separated! Good luck.

Post a Comment