Maine Vehicle Inspection Sticker 2010 How Many Days Do You Have After Buying A Used Vehicle To Title And Register It?

How many days do you have after buying a used vehicle to title and register it? - maine vehicle inspection sticker 2010

When buying a used car from a private party in the U.S. state of Maine is required to track and the vehicle in a certain number of days or may do so at any time? In asking, because I think that spending 6-8 weeks, around the vehicle, before you do anything to it (eg, title, registration, insurance, repairs, etc.)

6 comments:

overnigh... said...

depends on the laws of your state ... in Ohio, you have 30 days in the SC 45 ... Call the DMV and ask.

vicki g said...

See I looked at the DMV Web site Maine, but could not, a date .... I miss him.
AC is 10 days.

I do not want to put money into a car that does not legally belong to me ... and it is not for sale to formally entitled to transfer his name.

FleetTec... said...

If it were me, I would be the title to my name as soon as possible. Until his name is still heard, legally, the person who bought them.

nicole said...

7-10 days before issuing a fine. All cars must be titled, registered and insured. Even if it is on the way and never led. At least in the state of Michigan.

David L said...

Call the Maine DMV and ask. To receive a certificate, the transmission and the vehicle is not legally theirs.

MichaelS said...

30 days in Indiana, but I would have immediately made available to if you parked where they could be beaten, are.

Post a Comment