Car Pc Power Supply How Do I Hook Up My Car Audio Amp To A Computer Power Supply?

How do I hook up my car audio amp to a computer power supply? - car pc power supply

I work with a Pioneer 750 watt car audio amplifier with a Power PC. I've used a lot of spiders 200 watts. I think I must have at least 750 watt power supplies for my amp if I'm right. Is it possible all the yellow lines of 12 volts each floor for each son, my son take 2 seats of 12 volts and the earth in connection? Or is it some other way? Any help is good, but certainly an advantage if you previously. Thank you.

1 comments:

daniel g said...

You can not. 12 bus, they are rarely more than a few amps.
Operating at full power, Pioneer will need more than 60 amps.
This would be more than 15 shipments of this figure.
it would be better with a healthy car / marine, battery and charger.

Post a Comment