Bad Credit Home Mobile Mortgage Would I Be Able To Purchase The Following Mobile Home With A Mortgage? I Emailed The Lady And She Said The Dow

Would I be able to purchase the following mobile home with a mortgage? I emailed the lady and she said the dow - bad credit home mobile mortgage

I refer in particular to the mobile home-$ 9500 on this site http://www.bayshorehomesales.com/search/list.aspx?id=52 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt - When you click the ad, which says to have that 'hands is something special, but I think it appears to the outside, and I've never really tell in a position to visit him. Despite the "Girl Friday", do you think there is a smaller space, ie all (water, electricity) connected? Besides, the house was built in 1969 and is a residential furniture, and someone told me that you can buy that liquidity because they are not capable of a mortgage in an old trailer with a legitimate Undertaking obtained. But the real estate agent e-mail, and she said that payment of $ 950, and) according to the rent (including lot price is 580 $. He also says: "Bad Credit - No Credit? We finance! "Right in the list. That does not mean that they can finance it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment